Photo credit: Andrew Alexander
We are also seeking submissions from artists who have have short pieces (under 30 minutes), works-in-progress, or live art/installation pieces.
Applications are accepted any time of year, but artists wishing to be considered for 2019 must submit their information on or before July 6, 2018. Applications received after this date will be considered for 2020.
We will accept applications via our online form. In addition, we ask all artists to submit:
- A proposal describing the project, its history, and the participating artists (maximum three pages)
- Biographies/CVs of lead artists
- Detailed technical specifications for the production
- A script sample or completed script
- Additional support material (optional): reviews, photos, or letters of support
PDFs are preferred; we will also accept .doc and .pages files.