LIVE From the Belly of a Whale. Photo: Alex Cairncross. 2012.
undercurrents Theatre Festival is committed to highlighting new works and providing a space to experiment. Since 2011, undercurrents has proudly brought to the stage 16 world premieres, with more to come.
- Forstner & Fillister Present: Forstner & Fillister In: Forstner & Fillister by F & F Theatre (David Benedict Brown, Will Somers & Madeleine Boyes-Manseau)
- Little Boxes by Little Boxes Collective (Gabrielle Lazarovitz & Brad Long)
- Getting to Room Temperature by Room Temperature Collective (Arthur Milner)
- Monstrous, or, The Miscegenation Advantage by Calalou (Sarah Waiswisz)
- Particle by 100 Watt Productions (Kristina Watt & Martha Ross)
- Far & Near & Here by THUNK!theatre (Karen Balcome & Geoff McBride)
- Ciseaux by Théâtre Rouge Écarlate (Lisa L’Heureux)
- The Tashme Project: The Living Archives by Julie Tamiko Manning & Matt Miwa
- Bread by THUNK!theatre in collaboration with Theatre 4.669 (Emily Pearlman, Karen Balcome & Geoff McBride)
- Ladies of the Lake by Skeleton Key Theatre (Kate Smith, Catriona Leger & John Doucet)
- Skin by Deluxe Hot Sauce (Nick Carpenter, Sarah Finn, Chantal Hayman, Anne Janelle, Annie Lefebvre, Kelly Rigole, Martha Ross, Alix Sideris, Doreen Taylor-Claxton & Kristina Watt)
- …and then it happens by Two Little Birds (Sarah Conn, Kiersten Hanly, Laura Astwood & Guy Marsan)
- LIVE From the Belly of a Whale by Mi Casa Theatre (Nicolas Di Gaetano & Emily Pearlman)
- Bifurcate Me by Theatre 4.669 (Andy Massingham, Julie Le Gal, Nathaly Charette & Annie Lefevbre)